Champion Oil Filter CH48108-1
R1,815.02 excl. Vat
6 in stock (can be backordered)
Spin-On Oil Filter CH48108-1 by Champion. Replaces oil filter element. Easy to install. Saves time and clean-up. FAA Approved
Customers told Champion Aerospace the height of a standard oil filter can make it difficult for them to install the filter in certain engine applications. So, operating on the premise that size really does matter, they made their Champion oil filter can 1/2″ shorter and, in the process, added design improvements that now make their filters stronger and more effective than ever before.
Champion Aerospace’s full-pleat, resin-impregnated “micronic” filter media traps all harmful particles, including metallic chips which result from abnormal engine wear. Because the oil flows through many layers of locked-in fibers, there is no migration of fiber material to clog engine oil passages or affect bearing surfaces. According to industry-approved tests, the Champion oil filter traps and holds more dirt and harmful particles during its normal operating time than any other similar filter.
- Replacement elements service engine-mounted or line-installed filter systems incorporating a permanent housing assembly.
- All sizes of replacement elements are packed 12 per case of a single part number in heavy, re-shippable corrugated-board cartons
- Modern spin-on oil filters contain the element, incorporating the anti-drain back valve mechanism (and internal bypass valve 48108-1/48109-1), and are sealed in a disposable housing.
- All sizes of spin-on filters are packed 12 per case of a single part number in heavy, re-shippable corrugated-board cartons.
- Silicone impregnated filter gasket aids in future removal.
- Shorter stud length on CH 48110-1 for tight clearance applications.
- Heavy, corrugated steel center tube supports each convoluted pleat of the filter element and produces a substantially higher collapse-pressure rating, twice that of other similar filters.
- Maximum full-flow design, without interference from center-bolt oil filter assemblies, provides increased oil filtration each engine-operating hour.
|320, 340, 401 & 402